Last Updated: August 27, 2020
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following information from and about you and in the following ways:
- Name and email address, and any other information you provide in your message, when you contact us through the “Contact us” form.
- Name, email address, phone number and resume when you apply for a job at Urban Farmer.
- Usage information, such as how you and your device interact with our Site. This information is collected through cookies when you use our Site. Please see the “Cookies” section below for more information.
We may also receive information from and about you if you engage in a promotion that is being run by us or in conjunction with us, contact us using the information provided below, or interact with our social media pages.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide the Site and our services.
- To respond to inquiries.
- To process employment applications.
- To improve user experiences by making our Site easier to use and navigate.
- For specific purposes described at the time of collection, for example for promotional purposes.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for business and operational purposes.
- We may share personal information with third parties in the event we jointly sponsor or offer a promotion.
- We may share personal information with third party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us.
- We may share personal information in the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- We may disclose personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Site and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
- Targeted Advertising. We use information collected through the Site to help manage online advertising programs. This information may enable us, as well as third party advertising services and other third party businesses, to track the actions of users online over time and across different websites or platforms to measure statistics relating to marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience. In particular, we use Facebook Pixel, which collects information about the usage of our Site and transmits this information to Facebook, Inc. Facebook uses this information for advertising and profiling purposes. The Facebook Pixel allows us to target you with personalized advertisements in the Facebook network. If you want to stop this tool from collecting data, you can opt-out here. For information in general about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, and what happens when you elect a do-not-track option, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. In addition, some third party businesses may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Note that opting-out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted-out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your preferences and usage patterns.
5. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Our Site is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and Site is not designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we will delete such personal information as soon as possible.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
Our Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
We implement reasonable security measures to ensure the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal information collected via the Site.
9. NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not sell consumers’ covered information for monetary consideration (as defined in Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes). However, if you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to submit a request directing us not to sell your Personal Information. To submit such a request, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
10. OUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
At this time our Site does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
12. CONTACT US
1551 N Boudreau Rd
Manteno, IL 60950